Current Job Vacancies & Careers at Sheffield Auction Gallery
SALEROOM VIEWING ASSISTANT
Rate: £7.83 per hour
An additional member of staff is required in our busy salerooms. The hours to cover are following our auction calendar of sales; Wednesday / Thursday 8:30am to 5pm, Friday 8:30am to 5pm and occasional/once a month Saturday sales 8:30am to approximately 2pm.
Acting as auction room viewing assistant, answering customers basic enquiries, etc. Smart dress code.
We also have the opportunity for additional days helping out in the Saleroom during the week after auctions, helping buyers collect their goods and setting out the next auction with the Saleroom porters.
If you think this position would suit you please email with your CV and a covering letter.
SPECIALIST TOY VALUER
Due to continued expansion of our toy department we currently require an additional Valuation & Cataloguing Assistant on a part-time basis (approximately 2 to 3 days per week to start) to support our Head of Department.
- An in depth working knowledge of one or more of the following catagories:
- Diecast Toys - Old and New
- Model Railway - All Gauges
- Tinplate toys
- Modern Collectables including Action Figures/Retro Gaming/Star Wars
- Dolls and Teddy Bears
- Childhood Memorabilia and Collectables
- Experience in research and preparing catalogue descriptions for open market sale
- Access to and an insight into the current market for the above categories
- Full clean driving license
- Computer literate
Full detailed training given to right candidate in a dynamic and busy Auction environment
Please contact John Morgan, confidentially, by email at the Saleroom in the first instance.